Your dreams of financial control and security in retirement can be made a reality with self-managed superannuation and the right advice. SMSF can provide you with more flexibility and control of your retirement savings, giving you peace of mind. Accounting Edge can be your trusted advisor when it comes to all aspects of administration and management of your SMSF.
New Self Managed Super Fund
Setup or transfer to us. We make it easy.
Our SMSF services
- Answer all your Self Managed Super Funds or general Super questions
- Help you understand if a Self-Managed Super Fund is right for your financial situation
- Set up your new Self-Managed Super Fund from scratch or transferring your existing one
- Preparing Financial Statements and Tax Return for your SMSF
- Plan strategies for pre and post retirement
- Provide templates for your Investment Strategy for your SMSF
- Arrange an approved Auditor for required SMSF audits
- All administration and management of your Self-Managed Super Fund
- Member benefits statements, including member’s tax considerations
- Obtain an actuarial certificate and if required, prepare payment summaries
- Manage communications and correspondence with the ATO and ASIC, as needed
- Facilitate the winding up of an existing SMSF when required
- Advise on property investment compliance requirements.
- Formation and registration of required structures for property borrowing (bare trust).
- Assist with property finance application process.
- SMSF Pension Documentation
- Advice regarding the $1.6 million Pension Cap
- Quarterly or Annual assistance with lodgement of the TBAR (Super Transfer Balance Account Report)
- Review Self-Managed Super Funds.
Let Accounting Edge be Your SMSF Trusted Advisor
Accounting Edge can set up a new SMSF from scratch or you can transfer management to us easily and efficiently. Our team of accountants will make the process hassle-free and you will not be subjected to any restrictions in terms of investments and service providers, giving you complete control.
Licenced to provide you with the right SMSF advice
From 1 July 2016, all advisers (including accountants) are required to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) in order to provide advice in relation to SMSFs. Superannuation Advice is provided by Accounting Edge (Qld) Pty Ltd as a Corporate Authorised Representative of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd AFSL No 430062.
Streamlined administration puts you in charge
You are always in charge of your retirement funds through your SMSF, and the complex work of administration is made easy with our team of trusted SMSF advisors. We engage the latest in technology to ensure we can provide not just timely financial data but also an affordable SMSF management service. With data provided directly from banks, brokers and investment providers, you are in control and always know where you stand.
Your first stop to taking control of your retirement savings is easier than you think. SMSFs don’t need to be complex – we make it simple. To discuss your self-managed superannuation options, contact us for an obligation free meeting. Simply mention this offer for your free consultation today.